Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shana's Visit

In need of some family time, my sister Shana hitched a ride with her friend Amanda (who lives close to me) and spent the weekend here. She got more than she bargained for...she had to help me with a kitchen and pantry project I had to get done this weekend. It was so nice to have her around! Thanks, Bella, for everything you helped us with!!!

Saturday we were going to take her to the zoo, but we didn't realize that our memberships had expired in July (oops!), so we made homemade blueberry crepes for breakfast and went to the Mall of America and IKEA instead. We were both inspired by the new 2009 IKEA catalog that came. I got some more maternity clothes that was on clearance (like my new Old Navy shirt in my week 14 picture!) and Shana bought some stuff for her new apartment. We just love IKEA! :) It's so inspiring!

The weekend went by way too fast...because here it is Sunday already. Shana's gone, and I'm missing her like crazy...Enjoy some of the pictures from our weekend!

Shana took on the task of feeding Evan blueberry crepes...

Evan shows off his purple teeth...


What a cheesey smile!

Sisterly love!

(There are more pics from the weekend here.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! You are carrying so far out in front! You look beautiful and I just can't get over that baby bump - it's so cute! Hmmmm - have I mentioned I think you're having a girl? hee hee!

    ReplyDelete