well, so much for pacing myself. I looked at all the pictures last night and now I've read all but one post - hmmm - I'll have to go back and read them again over the weeks to come.
you look beautiful, btw! love the cute maternity top!
Jon was called as the youth pastor at Faith Lutheran Church in Oakville, MO (south of Saint Louis) in July 2008. We're still in transition, but looking forward to settling down (and NOT moving in a year!) :)
well, so much for pacing myself. I looked at all the pictures last night and now I've read all but one post - hmmm - I'll have to go back and read them again over the weeks to come.
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful, btw! love the cute maternity top!
Thanks, Bethany! :) (I found it on clearance at kohls...i really love that store!) :)
ReplyDelete