Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Chopsticks!
In light of celebrating the Olympics in China (and feeding my few and far between cravings), Jon and I have been eating Chinese food a bit more often than we usually do. And Evan thinks it's pretty cool that we can eat with something other than a fork or spoon. So we decided to let him have a try for himself. Thanks to his God-mother and father, Matt and Meghan Peters, Evan has his very own set of training chopsticks. He didn't quite get how to use the orange piece as a guide for his hand, but he sure had fun trying to use them. I hope they make you laugh like we did! :)
No, Evan, chopsticks are not for directing the music in your head...
Finally a bite with some help from Mom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my word! I'm laughing so hard! What a funny and smart little boy!
ReplyDelete