Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Naked Moose Rat

Moose got a hair cut yesterday. Jon wanted it to be short for summer. Short it is. Moose's haircut yesterday was a horrible experience. You'd think after my last cat-bathing experience while pregnant with Evan I would have learned that I should not even attempt to groom our animals while I'm pregnant, but no. I just don't learn. I didn't start crying like I did last time with the cats in CA, but I must admit I was close. It didn't help much that Jon was teasing at first either. Moose's hair might be cut, but not without a price--Moose has about 7 cuts because he couldn't sit still, and the more he got cut, the more he kept moving...and Jon and I ended up with terrible sun burns on 1/2 of our body because a simple little 1/2 hour cut turned into a three hour ordeal! GRR! Thankfully Moose is a dog and he has long forgotten about the terrible experiences of yesterday. Here's a picture of Moose now...after shaving off all his pretty little curls, I like to call him our naked-Moose-rat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment