Friday, July 18, 2008

Looking for Some Feedback...

Hello all fellow moms/crafty people/business-smart friends of mine:

As a way to earn a little extra income, I've been toying with the idea of selling some baby crafts that I've made--a travel wipes container and a roll-up crayon case (perfect for the diaper bag!)...I'm looking for some feedback about the best venue, how much you think I could charge for each craft, creative name ideas for a company/design...anything you can give me. Thanks in advance for the ideas! :)
the original denim wipes case w/ a white lace border and the "girly" crayon case with a ribbon to keep it closed
branching out with color options for the travel wipes cases
an "easier" roll-up crayon case design with an elastic band to keep it closed...no messing with making pretty bows on this one... :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on baby #2! How exciting for you all! The wipe cases and crayon cases are adorable as well-great idea. I think they will sell well once word gets out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could do a great job selling these things. You really should check and see if these items are already copyrighted - or patented or whatever. I know that the wipes case is something this girl in Florida (where the people who gave me my case bought it from) already makes her business doing. So just check it out first. Love you!

    ReplyDelete