Hey all of you girls out there!
I just wanted to let you know about this deal for makeup that my friend Bethany told me about. Apparantley Nordstrom just bought out Eyes Lips Face and are trying to get rid of the elf logo...so most items are $1. I haven't tried the makeup before...but I think it's worth a try--I ordered some!..here's the website:
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
Also at the checkout, enter coupon code: carolina and recieve 50% off your order (only up to $15 orders). Still a good deal!
Also, enter the coupon code: ECTAPBY to receive free shipping on all orders $30 or more.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I did this - stocked up on a bunch of items that I usually buy from CoverGirl. We'll see what it's like, but I figure for 50 cents an item, it was worth it!
ReplyDeleteI stocked up too...and bought some of those french manicure sets as gifts for my random gift basket...Thanks for the idea! :)
ReplyDeleteoh that was smart - I kept thinking - What can I do with French manicure sets... I should have ordered a couple more for my gift stash as well. I think I just ordered one for myself.
ReplyDelete