I will honestly admit that I had fun. I was really about to not even try it because I didn't want to risk hurting my back again, but Jon made me feel more comfortable by going along with me to help steer. Thankfully the temps were only around 10 degrees when we were out there...they dropped to 40below about a half hour after we finished. BRR!
Jon was called as the youth pastor at Faith Lutheran Church in Oakville, MO (south of Saint Louis) in July 2008. We're still in transition, but looking forward to settling down (and NOT moving in a year!) :)
Looks like so much fun - at least all the inside stuff! I CANNOT believe you went tubing in sub-zero temps!!! CRAZINESS!!! I would die!!!
ReplyDeleteI will honestly admit that I had fun. I was really about to not even try it because I didn't want to risk hurting my back again, but Jon made me feel more comfortable by going along with me to help steer. Thankfully the temps were only around 10 degrees when we were out there...they dropped to 40below about a half hour after we finished. BRR!
ReplyDelete