Cute pics!!! So fun to see him sorting shapes! And what a BIG helper around the house!!!
By the way... LOVE the office closet - GREAT JOB!!! (Did you think it was super hard to follow the directions? The first time I did that closet, the directions might as well been in french!)
I totally agree! They were terrible! I kept wanting to call you because obviously you had figured it out...but Jon was too prideful. He wanted to figure it out for himself. I think we did a good job. We cut all of the shelves they gave us...one just a bit to fit all the way across the top, and the other 2 got 18 inches cut off for extra center shelves. Maybe next weekend we can get another closet done! :)
Jon was called as the youth pastor at Faith Lutheran Church in Oakville, MO (south of Saint Louis) in July 2008. We're still in transition, but looking forward to settling down (and NOT moving in a year!) :)
Cute pics!!! So fun to see him sorting shapes! And what a BIG helper around the house!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way... LOVE the office closet - GREAT JOB!!! (Did you think it was super hard to follow the directions? The first time I did that closet, the directions might as well been in french!)
I totally agree! They were terrible! I kept wanting to call you because obviously you had figured it out...but Jon was too prideful. He wanted to figure it out for himself. I think we did a good job. We cut all of the shelves they gave us...one just a bit to fit all the way across the top, and the other 2 got 18 inches cut off for extra center shelves. Maybe next weekend we can get another closet done! :)
ReplyDelete