Saturday, June 14, 2008

Half Way

It's June 14 and we're halfway through our whirl-wind travels for the month. At the end of May/beginning of June, we drove to Racine to celebrate Jon's dad's retirement. Last weekend we roadtripped down to Red Bud, IL, for my sister Shana's wedding (she married one of Jon's friends from grade school!). We are back in MN (for only four more days!) before heading down to Red Bud (again) for my cousin's wedding. Jon is preaching and I'm singing. We'll be back up here the Sunday after the wedding only to turn around that Tuesday to take our youth group down for a mission trip in St Louis. We'll finally be back home sometime July 2nd.

Believe it or not, we left Evan at his Grandpa and Grandma Tindall's house until July 2nd. We'll get to see him for the next wedding...and a few days during the mission trip, but he'll be away from home for over a month! It's been five days since I've seen him....I miss him a lot, but I appreciate the amount of time I've been able to devote to things at the house and project for the mission trip.

I'll be posting more pictures from the wedding soon (hopefully tomorrow). I didn't get to catch very many since I was in the wedding, but I'll hopefully be able to snag a few of our friends pictures while I'm at home next weekend. :)

Stay tuned for further updates! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I see you're going to be busy while Evan is away, but boy, I'm not sure I be away from my kid(s) for that long!

    ReplyDelete