Evan is apparently having a ton of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. So far, from some new Sesame Street books my mom has been reading to him, he's learned how to pinch his nose and say "PU" and "skunk" (I believe in reference to Oscar the Grouch's pet skunk). I've seen him do it over the web cam. It's pretty funny! He's also learned to "locate" deer, point at them, and say "bam! bam! bam!" I think my dad is trying too hard to make a deer hunter out of my little boy! :S Aparently Evan has also started frequently saying "uh oh" and "oh my." Sometimes I wonder what's been going on... :) J/K. I'm so grateful for my parents' generosity to take Evan and spare him from all of the long trips and give me the opportunity to work uninterupted on some projects. This week Monday-Thursday he is going to be going to my cousin LIsa's house where he will have the opportunity to play with three little girls and one boy (5 weeks younger than him). I bet he'll have a ball...and maybe even learn a few things along the way. Rumor has it, they'll get to go swimming too! Mommy's jealous! :)
Jon and I will be heading back down to Red Bud in 2 days, 22 hours, 37 minutes, and 31 seconds. (But who's counting?!) :) We miss our little man, and we'll be glad to see him again! Please pray with us that the flood waters in Iowa recede before Thursday...or we'll have to find a new way home!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment