Monday, March 31, 2008

"Spring" Snow Day Adventure

I personally believe that it's just wrong for snow to fall in droves so late in March. Just yesterday Jon and I were sitting out on our porch on our brand new IKEA patio furniture ($10/piece! Check it out!!) overlooking the semi green grass (yes! the snow had almost completely melted!). And now...I look out to a fresh layer of six inches of snow. It started snowing at 7 this morning, and as of 9 tonight, it is finally slowing down. I miss warm weather! :(

So to make the most out of our day, Jon decided he was in the mood for some chocolate chip cookie dough. And we thought it would be fun to let Evan in on the fun. Here are some pictures from our cooking lesson today. Enjoy! :)I personally believe that it's just wrong for snow to fall in droves so late in March. Just yesterday Jon and I were sitting out on our porch on our brand new IKEA patio furniture ($10/piece! Check it out!!) overlooking the semi green grass (yes! the snow had almost completely melted!). And now...I look out to a fresh layer of six inches of snow. It started snowing at 7 this morning, and as of 9 tonight, it is finally slowing down. I miss warm weather! :(
So to make the most out of our day, Jon decided he was in the mood for some chocolate chip cookie dough. And we thought it would be fun to let Evan in on the fun. Here are some pictures from our cooking lesson today. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment